Humbug is a multi-platform barcode generator which can be used alongside our Germinate Scan application to generate sheets of user-defined barcodes to aid in the recording of data in the field or glasshouse. Humbug and Germinate Scan are primarily suited for the recording of categorical data categories which could include traits such as flowering time.
Humbug users define these categories using a simple to use and intuitive desktop application then print out sheets containing a barcode for each data category required. These barcodes can then be scanned using Germinate Scan and saved to text file.
Follow this link to see screenshots of Humbug in action.
Visit the download page to get the latest version of Humbug.
- Automatic barcode generation
- Import from the system clipboard
- Import from text files
- Export of generated barcodes to a PDF file
- Support for the following barcode types: QR Code, Code 128, Code 39, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A
- Bulk image renaming based on barcodes contained in the image